soft shell jacket salewa Salewa Women´s Clothing Vests , Salewa Ortles 2 PRL Vest Vests Bergrot Women´s clothing,salewa jackets price,beautiful in colors salewa outlet,Exclusive Deals
- Bluesign approved fabric
- High density
- abrasion resistant
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Inner zipped pocket
- Smooth side with no seams
- Adjustable hem with regulation inside hand pockets
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- Weight: 189 g
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Side seam length: 65 cm
- Layers: Insulation
- Lining: DWP plain light HS 20D 40
- Insulation: Primaloft silver insulation 60g filling bs
- Finishing: DWR (durable water-repellent), Cirè
- Main material: Pertex Quantum matt ripstop DWR 37 BS
- Concept: Alpine Mountaineering
- Brand world: Mountaineering
- PrimaLoft® was engineered for superior performance insulation. Following the key features that differentiate PrimaLoft® from all other synthetic insulations:
Warmer: Proprietary blend of small diameter fibers trap more air to insulate
Drier: Special finishes and small diameter fibers make PrimaLoft® insulation water resistant
Softer: Finer diameter fibers and proprietary finish make PrimaLoft® insulation ultra soft
More Compressible: Smaller diameter fibers allow PrimaLoft® insulation to compress into a smaller space
- PrimaLoft® fibers have a proprietary treatment that are permanently cured onto the fibers.
- The treatment dramatically reduces the amount of moisture the fibers can adsorb, while at the same time changing the characteristics of the fibers so they physically repel water molecules.
- The microscopic fiber size of PrimaLoft® insulation creates a very tight surface tension that causes water molecules to bead up on the surface of the insulation.
- PrimaLoft® fibers adsorb approximately 100–250% weight in water while typical polyester insulations gain from 400–1,000% their weight in water.
- When fibers adsorb moisture, they conduct heat away from the body much faster than dry fibers. Because PrimaLoft® fibers adsorb very little moisture, PrimaLoft® insulation maintains the highest percentage of warmth when wet over competitive insulations. Thermal performance describes how well insulation traps and retains warmth.
- Thermal performance is measured in CLO
- One Clo represents the amount of insulation required to keep a resting person warm in an indoor room at 70°F (21.1°C).
Salewa Ortles 2 PRL Vest is a product that corresponds to the Vests category within Women´s clothing selection at your running & triathlon store, Salewa 100% High Quality Chicago. Wait no more and learn about all the advantages belonging to the community of Salewa 100% High Quality Chicago. What are the advantages of Salewa Ortles 2 PRL Vest? This product is designed specifically to provide good support and entirely based on our passion for running & triathlon.
Salewa - Women´s Clothing - Vests