salewa sale jackets Salewa Women´s Clothing Vests , Salewa Ortles 2 PRL Vest Vests Nautical Blue Women´s clothing,salewa jacket cheap chart,Exclusive Deals softshell salewa cir dry jacket,cheapest price
- Bluesign approved fabric
- High density
- abrasion resistant
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Inner zipped pocket
- Smooth side with no seams
- Adjustable hem with regulation inside hand pockets
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- Weight: 189 g
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Side seam length: 65 cm
- Layers: Insulation
- Lining: DWP plain light HS 20D 40
- Insulation: Primaloft silver insulation 60g filling bs
- Finishing: DWR (durable water-repellent), Cirè
- Main material: Pertex Quantum matt ripstop DWR 37 BS
- Concept: Alpine Mountaineering
- Brand world: Mountaineering
- PrimaLoft® was engineered for superior performance insulation. Following the key features that differentiate PrimaLoft® from all other synthetic insulations:
Warmer: Proprietary blend of small diameter fibers trap more air to insulate
Drier: Special finishes and small diameter fibers make PrimaLoft® insulation water resistant
Softer: Finer diameter fibers and proprietary finish make PrimaLoft® insulation ultra soft
More Compressible: Smaller diameter fibers allow PrimaLoft® insulation to compress into a smaller space
- PrimaLoft® fibers have a proprietary treatment that are permanently cured onto the fibers.
- The treatment dramatically reduces the amount of moisture the fibers can adsorb, while at the same time changing the characteristics of the fibers so they physically repel water molecules.
- The microscopic fiber size of PrimaLoft® insulation creates a very tight surface tension that causes water molecules to bead up on the surface of the insulation.
- PrimaLoft® fibers adsorb approximately 100–250% weight in water while typical polyester insulations gain from 400–1,000% their weight in water.
- When fibers adsorb moisture, they conduct heat away from the body much faster than dry fibers. Because PrimaLoft® fibers adsorb very little moisture, PrimaLoft® insulation maintains the highest percentage of warmth when wet over competitive insulations. Thermal performance describes how well insulation traps and retains warmth.
- Thermal performance is measured in CLO
- One Clo represents the amount of insulation required to keep a resting person warm in an indoor room at 70°F (21.1°C).
Find out the Salewa Ortles 2 PRL Vest in stock and at the best price. Also have a look on our Women´s clothing sales and choose our best offers. Find the latest reductions and discover all our sales on Vests products at amazing discount prices! All this to ensure you get the cheapest deal every time at Salewa attractive design Chicago.
Salewa - Women´s Clothing - Vests