salewa jacket clasti sn53 Salewa Women´s Clothing Shorts , Salewa Pedroc DST Shorts Black Out Women´s clothing,salewa outlet,100% Genuine salewa phantom ptx jacket,amazing selection
- Elastic waist
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Rear zipped pocket
- Non-irritating flat seams
- Bluesign approved fabric
- 4-way stretch
- abrasion resistant
- UV Proof: UV Proof 50+
- Weight: 107 g
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Side seam length: 39 cm
- Layers: BaseLayer
- Main Finishing: Durable water repellant - PFC free
- Main material: Durastretch 4-Way Eco Dwr 123 Bs
- Concept: Alpine Speed
- Brand world: Hiking & Trekking
- BIONIC-FINISH® ECO: Inspired by nature, BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is an ecological hydrophobic finishing. Applied on garments, this fluorine-free recipe allows a very good repellency of water and aqueous substances. Usually, durable hydrophobic finishes are based on fluorocarbon resins. This chemical is not degradable in the environment and is well-known for the damages it causes on plants and animals. Thanks to the nature of its molecules, BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is now our clean and effective alternative to fluorocarbon to make textiles hydrophobic. Our laboratory and field tests showed us that this finishing is suitable enough as valid alternative to the usual DWR treatment.
- Durastretch: DURASTRETCH fabrics are a classic in mountaineering apparel; though extremely comfortable and lightweight, they are very resistant to abrasion and rips, and this, thanks to their main component: polyamide. They are truly made to be durable and most of them are impossible to destroy. So longlasting, one of the major benefits of Durastretch. Most of the DURASTRETCH fabrics in the collection are recommended for the hole year, since their inner structure quickly wicks away sweat. This season, the Durastretch family evolve towards a new kind of fabric: the Durastretch Powerlite. It is the lightest double weave version we ever offered until now for alpine climbing. Thanks to polypropylene threads weaved with the resistant polyamide, this fabric is even more soft and comfortable on the skin. This sensation is also increased thanks to the hydrophobic properties of polypropylene that push moisture and perspiration outside the garment. The tight weaving makes also this fabric wind-resistant without additional finishing.
Do you know all the characteristics that make Salewa Pedroc DST Shorts unique. If you are interested in Salewa Pedroc DST Shorts, you should know that this product is in stock at this moment in our online store Salewa multiple colors Chicago. Our extensive Shorts collection will make sure you find exactly what you are looking for and enjoy your running & triathlon activity to the fullest. Enjoy the advantages of buying at Salewa multiple colors Chicago and join the biggest sports community.
Salewa - Women´s Clothing - Shorts